Hello! My name is Alex and i’m an English guitar player and teacher living in the Sagrada Familia barrio of Barcelona. I have been playing guitar for around 15 years now and teaching it for almost 10 years. I am offering guitar lessons taught in english for locals wanting to immerse themselves in a new language and learn guitar at the same time and native speakers looking to learn guitar in a familiar environment.
- Learn English and guitar at the same time with a native speaker
- Learn faster, save money!
- Learn to speak in the traditional ways that native speakers do
- Improve your listening skills
- Learn in a relaxed environment with a patient teacher
- All ages and all levels covered.
- Rock, metal, blues and pop styles
- All lessons tailored to the student. If you just want to play for fun and learn a few songs we can!
- Rockschool grades 1 – 8 (A very popular British exam board – www.rockschool.co.uk)
- Learn your favourite songs! I have a vast library of music scores from AC/DC and Bob Dylan to Metallica and Van Halen and lots in between.
- Learn all the correct techniques from the beginning
- Music theory and how it applies to improvisation and songwriting
- I have a vast library of resources of instructional material from many of the greatest players. Everything from books and videos to magazines and backing tracks. This is one of the great advantages of learning music in english!!
- Learn all the rock and metal techniques used by the best players….alternate picking, sweep picking, tapping, legato and much more
- Well equipped home studio with access to recording facilities
- All materials sent via email for access anywhere on your smartphone or tablet
So, if you want to learn English, guitar or both together here in Barcelona, get in touch!
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy my website. Alongside my teaching there are also links to my music and video footage for the rockers amongst you to have a listen. Let me know what you think!